Michigan 4-H Foundation Donor Gift Clubs
Clover Citation Program
The Michigan Foundation acknowledges its donors through the Clover Citation Program. All donors to the Michigan 4-H Foundation are recognized in the foundation’s annual report. Clover Citation donors of $1,000 and above are also recognized annually at a luncheon following the foundation’s annual meeting each October.
Annual membership gifts to the foundation are recognized in the following categories*:
Foundation membership: $10-$99
Bronze Clover Citation: $100-$249
Silver Clover Citation: $250-$499
Gold Clover Citation: $500-$999
Platinum Clover Citation: $1,000-$2,499
Amethyst Clover Citation: $2,500-$4,999
Sapphire Clover Citation: $5,000-$7,499
Ruby Clover Citation: $7,500-$9,999
Emerald Clover Citation: $10,000 and above
*The Michigan 4-H Foundation recognizes gift totals from July 1 to June 30 each year.
The Cornerstone Society
Individual gifts of $25,000 and above*
Membership organization and foundation gifts of $50,000 and above*
Corporate gifts of $75,000 and above*
This lifetime recognition program honors donors to the Michigan 4-H Foundation whose annual gifts have totaled $25,000 or more within 10 years.
Members of this society receive:
• Permanent recognition at Kettunen Center.
• Special recognition in the foundation’s annual report.
• An exclusive, one-time, framed Cornerstone Society recognition.
The A.G. Kettunen Society
Recognizing legacy commitments to Michigan 4-H
The A.G. Kettunen Society honors donors that have documented planned gifts with the Michigan 4-H Foundation. This society ensures the continued and long-term viability of Michigan 4-H Youth Development and honors the legacy of Arne G. Kettunen, state 4-H club leader from 1925 to 1956 and the founding state leader of the Michigan 4-H Foundation.
Members in this society receive:
• Lifetime recognition in the Michigan 4-H Foundation’s annual report.
• An exclusive, one-time, A.G. Kettunen Society recognition.
• Permanent memorial recognition at Kettunen Center, as appropriate, according to the size of the gift received.
Recognizing corporate gifts of $1,000 and above*
This annual giving program for corporate donors making gifts of $1,000
or more annually to the Michigan 4-H Foundation provides:
• Online recognition with a link to corporation’s Web presence.
• Special corporate supporter recognition in Vantage, the Michigan 4-H Foundation’s newsletter.
• Appropriate for framing recognition for display in your place of business.
Corporate sponsors of $5,000 or more* receive all of the benefits above plus:
• Recognition in all printed event promotional materials.
• On-site recognition of sponsorship at event.
• Framed recognition for display in your place of business.
The Michigan 4-H Foundation, a public foundation headquartered in East Lansing, Michigan, USA, receives charitable contributions and special grants for the development and support of 4-H youth programs in Michigan. The foundation is licensed to solicit charitable gifts by the state of Michigan. (MICS 2751) The Michigan 4-H Foundation is committed to financial accountability. Read our Statement of Financial Accountability or view the foundation's GuideStar listing for nonprofit accountability including financial data and IRS Form 990.